Linked bank accounts not showing up for transfers in PayPal Here App (UK)

PPHereUser99
New Community Member

I have been searching for ages, had multiple conversations with useless customer service/technical support people but can not find an answer to this issue - can someone on here help?

I am using the PayPal Here App on my phone (Pixel 3, fully up to date) and I am not able to transfer money from my PayPal Account to my linked bank account. It just suddenly stopped working a couple of months ago. I can still transfer funds to my linked accounts on the PayPal website as usual.

I tried deleting the linked account from the app in the hope that I could re-add it, but there seems to be no way of doing this. The app tells me to go to the website to set up the linked bank account, but on the website my linked bank accounts seem to be showing without a problem. I have tried uninstalling the app, deleting its data cache etc on the phone, but these do not resolve the issue. The app appears to be synchronised in all other aspects - my details are correct, my recent transactions are correct.

Is there some difficult-to-find settings page on the website to specifically set up a linked bank account for the PayPal Here, as opposed to the usual place for linked bank accounts?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.