Limited Account for 2 months - No Response From Paypal Team

CarlScarpa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

Our account has been limited since March, additional documentation was requested, ID, Proof of address, and all that was provided immediately but the status still says 'Submitted for review'. 

I have emailed them several times, and the only response was on the 30th April 2020 saying this would be resolved in 24 hours - but it still isn't resolved. I've tried calling but the phone lines are down because of COVID-19. 

We have customers looking for refunds and we need to process payments - this is urgent. It seems crazy that a large business like Paypal and we can't get a response from them at all. 

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Any help would be very much appreciated. 

Kind Regards, 

Fiona

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Okrib
Contributor
Contributor

Had exactly the same thing, but I think it has been resolved as we have been able to transfer money to our account and also do refunds.

But it's impossible to get hold of anyone, they seem a total mess at the moment. Working Capital support team in the UK are not on the phones.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.