JIADI CO. LTD

LoriW0619
New Community Member
So far, I am seeing the possibility that this company is a scam! My question is, does PayPal do ANY type of screening to verify a company is legitimate before allowing them to utilize PayPal. I just ordered some bras from these people (luckily only $35 so if it is a scam, at least it's not a lot of money) and looked up the company and am now seeing a bunch of scam stories! If this has happened more than once, how are they still able to use a company like PayPal???????
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LoriW0619 

I think the idea is that you do the research and risk assess your own transactions.

Paypal gives you some buyer protection but its not an insurance policy and the rest is up to you.

It would be impossible for paypal to check every single seller / company / website or merchant worldwide that adds paypal to their website.

Without even looking at that company I would suspect its 1 of these???

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tracinicole8
Contributor
Contributor
FRAUD. It doesn't matter to me how much I paid for their bras. This is a scam and it is my money. 50 cents worth of material if that. Nothing like was advertised. They refuse to cooperate with me. I offered to pay return shipping for a full refund. They refuse. Customer satisfaction and support is a joke. Do not buy from this company. All of their advertising on all websites should be stopped. I don't care how much they pay. The only reason they can pay is because they are stealing from us. So very upset about this issue.
Login to Me Too

Nicky64

And PayPal is missing and doing nothing. I'm looking at other options as the protection is clearly meaningless...

Login to Me Too

tracinicole8
Contributor
Contributor
The sad thing is, I could have gotten my money back but had spine surgery and couldn't meet the deadline to send them back. Extremely disappointed with PayPal. They didn't care.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.