It's show my email address when anybody click on paypal button

himanshu13
New Community Member

Hello,

I created a Paypal button through email link but when anybody clicks on this link why it showed my email id at the login page of pay pal.

Please resolve the query as soon as possible.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@himanshu13 

If you click on the PayPal button link, your email address of course will be autofilled because it is your mobile device or computer and you have autofill log in enabled in your browser.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

himanshu13
New Community Member

Actually I also check at other mobile devices but its always show my email address. 

Second Query 

I also checked at the Mozilla browser private window those people who don't have a Paypal account in that situation its show Paypal login page without showing my email address. Provide the feature of debit and credit card payment

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@himanshu13 

Yes. That is correct. And if someone else clicks on your PayPal button, it will show their log in email address autofilled because it's their device. Once buyer log in, they will see your PayPal email address at the top of checkout page as the account that will be receiving the money. It does that with personal accounts. With business accounts, it shows your business name at the top of the checkout page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

himanshu13
New Community Member

Hello,

There is any way to display only the business name instead of the email address.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.