It's 2018, how can we file a customer service complaint against PayPal?

Centre454
Contributor
Contributor

We are a charity organization, and have been for the last 65 years. Our administration has kept meticulous records of our records with Paypal since we created the accounts to receive charitable donations, but somehow as of right now I have a CSR denying that we are, or ever have been a charity (despite the records we have showing it was all submitted when the account was created), and are unwilling to refund the % they've been taking in "fees" rather than the proper charity rate. I have submitted all documentation numerous times but the same CSR agent keeps sending us rude emails denying that we are or ever were a charity organization, despite me sending our number, screen shots of our charity listing with the CRA as well as our name as attached to the Diocese who oversees the disbursement of the charity funds to our accounts. I've sent emails with no response,  requested calls backs that are never returned, and have produced the same documents time and time again but without a single acknowledgement from PayPal. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.