Issue with a recurring payment from a client

elikouneli
Contributor
Contributor

I have an issue with a monthly recurring payment from a client (which I created twice and he followed the links I gave him to sign up to, so he did both times now) that does appear on my PayPal activity screen as created but no payment has been received from him. How is that possible? It has never happened before to any of my recurring payments I have created for any client. Thank in advance for your answers.

P.S. Tomorrow I will call also Paypal about it, but a hint to my situation from anyone would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

hivibemovement
Contributor
Contributor

I also have this issue except its for a subscription. I created a test subscription plan for a very small amount and paid with my own personal paypal account to test out the subscription. I see in my in Business Account that the transaction went through but also received an email saying: 'We couldn't process your recurring payment...We cannot process the following recurring payment. We will try again in five days". 

I checked my credit card and the payment is still pending but wasn't complete even though I have space . 

I don't know what to do!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.