Issue with Depop Buyer

isabella215
New Community Member
Hi all. I recently joined DEPOP and was able to make a very expensive sale on a moncler jacket. The buyer sent me the money through Pay Pals good & services and I got the email about how my money is on hold and how I can email the tracking number to speed the process up. I did all of this, and sent the buyer the information as well. I just went to on my Depop app to give the buyer an update, but it seems like his account his no longer available. This was international sale, and I shipped the jacket from NY to Ireland. I am scared that I’ve been scammed, and am wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if they know that I will still receive my payment when the item finally gets delivered. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dlway
New Community Member
omg i’ve literally just had this done to me. A buyer bought a canada goose jacket off me and told me to email the tracking number to get my funds quicker but i can’t see it anywhere in My Activity on the paypal app. Paypal say that they will never ask you to email the tracking info and that is most likely fruad
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.