Issue sending Payment's

MarkusWalsh98
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I would like to say a big hello as I am new to these forums as I have no where else to ask about these query's, I am having an issue when sending a Payment recently as I was donating to my charity's perfectly fine until I tried to send a payment to a "VERIFIED" user in the UK so their account had no issues of course and now it says " Were sorry we are unable to complete your payment at this time " and when I try and donate it says, " We could not complete your purchase at this time " I honestly don't know what to do.

Thanks

Markus <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @MarkusWalsh98,

Oh no! Not being able to complete your payments can definitely be frustrating, I apologize for the inconvenience. I would advise clearing your cache and cookies, ensuring your browser is up-to-date, and trying a different browser or device. I hope this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.