Is it harder since Covid to get approved for a PPWC loan?

Susan319
Contributor
Contributor

HI 

Ive had 6 Total PPWC loans all of which have been repaid --Some early even.. The last one was fairly large and its been about a year or so in payback (still faster than projected) and never skipping a beat.. From reading some other community members stories Im starting to get worried about  reapplying but have specifically tried to pay this back ( I havent made extra payments) bc Ive heard and feared that would effect the algorithim BUT I have tried to use the PP reader more than other payment methods -- will I have more problems with being approved again ??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

darthshader
Contributor
Contributor

I think they are turning a lot of people down for no reason at all. I had 6 loans, paid all off quickly. Never had a problem taking out a new loan, within a week of payoff. Not now. Its been a month. Bummed, had planned to stock up my inventory. Thank goodness my sales are up, and I can get by without the help.

On the plus side, I do like getting all of my money when I process cards. The 25-30% is a big chunk when things get slow.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.