Integrate PayPal with Shopify

Akshath
New Community Member

I chose Express Checkout

According to instruction I have to get "grant permission". But here after login I seen that,

You're almost done

Thanks for choosing PayPal.

To get ready to accept payments:

Just go to your PayPal account, where you’ll find instructions to complete your setup.

"Complete Your Setup Now" 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

bhautik1
Contributor
Contributor

did you get any solution?

Login to Me Too

Pritpatel
Contributor
Contributor
Solution!!:) Solution! Solution!! Do this- (Note- if your shopify E-mail address is different than Paypal address first add that shopify address in paypal and make it default . Now follow given steps.) Login to your paypal business. Settings:setting tools : API Access click update. On pre-built payment solution click manage third party access. There is a third party username of shopify just choose and remove from dropdown box. Logout from paypal. Come back to shopify payment page and now follow the steps to connect paypal express check out. This time it will ask you to enter paypal login id password, accept all the paypal permission it asks and click on back to shopify, Let the page fetch paypal data and more;)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.