Integrate PayPal with Shopify

Akshath
New Community Member

I chose Express Checkout

According to instruction I have to get "grant permission". But here after login I seen that,

You're almost done

Thanks for choosing PayPal.

To get ready to accept payments:

Just go to your PayPal account, where you’ll find instructions to complete your setup.

"Complete Your Setup Now" 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

dheeraj222
New Community Member

Paypal!!

This is soooooooo frustrating. I didn't know i had problem, untill all of my customers dropped after reaching paypal. Now i am having the same issue which others are having. 

And moreover, why it is asking me to verify my email? I've been with Paypal from almost a decade and verified my paypal email a decade ago. Same with bank account too. I have verified my bank account 10 years ago. 

Now, my account is limited because i need to verify my paypal email and bank account and other kyc stuff. 

What is happening with paypal???? What your engineers are doing, can't they write a code which doesn't bother people who already have verified their emails?

Login to Me Too

pluto09
Contributor
Contributor

Did u find any solution for the problem ? Is there any other alternative ?

Login to Me Too

nirbhaysingh01
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I am the only one with this issue. Trying to figure out this from last 2 days but still can't see that grant permission page anywhere. The process was very easy before, don't know what the engineers have done.

As an extra effort, I have tried contacting Paypal India support, they told me to start a ticket with Paypal tech support, which takes ages to reply. I am losing money here as no other payment gateway is available.

After clicking complete setup I am just taken to Paypal dashboard and nothing happens.

If someone gets a solution to this grant permission page issue, please tell. And Paypal Engineers, where are you?

Login to Me Too

nitinyadav
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing is happening to me , it would be really helpful if someone could tell solution.

Login to Me Too

wolken
Contributor
Contributor
same issue here... im unable to process paypal payment... how did you go?
Login to Me Too

Jamiejackneo
Contributor
Contributor

ISSUE SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISSUE SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@wolken wrote:
same issue here... im unable to process paypal payment... how did you go?

Login to Me Too

nabanita
Contributor
Contributor

I'm facing the same issue, I have also changed the store address, but it's showing the same problem again. please help me with that?

Login to Me Too

pluto09
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same problem, Did you find any solution?  

Login to Me Too

Jamiejackneo
Contributor
Contributor

ISSUE SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISSUE SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys finally I found a way out to the problem that we are facing the problem means when we trying to link our shopify o account PayPal account . Usually it will work smoothly .it will open up a dialogue box to show" grant permission" . You click it all set. But  in some other situations it will not work like that. Inspirations instead of the dialogue box showing grant permission there's another dialogue box showing that you are almost dead to complete the setup you have to do so and so and it opens another developers that is showing some work to do like which type of account you are which type of need  in your eCommerce website like that and it will complicate the stuff.I was in this problem about three days I was working on it working on it working on it I just called shopify support  and  PayPal support nobody has no idea about that we are facing and I am getting frustrated because my sales were getting broken so I was searching and sorting and various ways. finally a solution in one post in a forum that solve the issue the thing is that one of the member of the forum just got it that it is happening because of the some issues like related to some countries like India has this problem linking between these PayPal and shopify. so what you have to do is just fake Indian address with an Australian address solve the issue . What I did was I just taking the address of an hospital and replaced store address with that Australian hospital's  address and again tried linking shopify and PayPal, it solved the issue and after the  resolution of issue I just returned to the my settings and edited my address again to the Indian address hope this will help .

@wolken wrote:
same issue here... i am unable to process paypal payment... how did you go?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.