Increase Amount Immediately Available From Sales Each Month?

BreakerOneMike
New Community Member

I own a small business, and launched one week before covidiocy launched.  

Now I am struggling to make ends meet and need every penny I have to keep afloat until the covidiocy ends.   As covidiocy continues and supposedly there's no cash in the USA because the virus apparently eats it all, my electronic transactions have increased. 

Now, Paypal is telling me I'm exceeding the monthly limit of funds immediately available to me, that they are going to put a hold on my income, which will force me to close my offices and be unable to bring in income and then Paypal gets nothing.  I provide private mandated services in healthcare through the government rather than sell items that I can invoice and return. 

I have two options I am aware of: 

1) increase the monthly limit of funds immediately available to me - I was denied when I applied.  

2) Switch to another electronic funds management provider and cash and leave Paypal.  

Are there any other options within Paypal I need to explore before I leave paypal?    Are there any other recommended services like Paypal that allow me to create a pay button where they can select the amount paid? 

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rae26
New Community Member

I am in the same boat.... its so frustrating. I refund local people their postage as we deliver it to them or them pick to same them a few bucks.

Did you have any luck figuring this out?? I've been searching for a phone number for Paypal as I don't have all day to sift through all the questions then answers to try and figure it out.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.