Incorporate current Precious metal pricing + Percentage into Paypal (buy now) button.

brant3
Contributor
Contributor

Needing to incorporate current precious metal market quotes into paypal (buy it now) button. 

example: 

current silver price per Kitco.com

silver $15.92 x 1.2 = $19.10

Here are websites with coins prices changing by minute with precious metal current quote: (Don't know if this is possible with Paypal)

Silver.com

jmbullion.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@brant3

I wanted to give you some additional information in case you were not aware; dealing in precious metals is something that PayPal would need to approve.

As for a live price incorporated into a buy now button, this may be possible through a third party offering the live feed.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@brant3

I wanted to give you some additional information in case you were not aware; dealing in precious metals is something that PayPal would need to approve.

As for a live price incorporated into a buy now button, this may be possible through a third party offering the live feed.

Login to Me Too

brant3
Contributor
Contributor

Can I import a cell from a spreadsheet? Or another source perhaps? I can keep my prices current with a google spreadsheet because it's possible to import any market data and keep up to the minute quotes. (I'm already using Paypal on my website but need  more accurate pricing).

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@brant3

I'm not sure how that works. 

Sorry.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.