IPN Alert emails

Pogromca
Contributor
Contributor

Is it official mail from PayPal? 

There should be IPN instead of BPP (its IPN in polish language)

I changed nothing on my websites.

One thing paypal changed are the new IP's servers sending IPN but in my script i do not have such a condition to check PayPal IP.

I use broadcaster script to send IPN on two websites, never had problems. Now I got such a messages since 2 weeks.

If I check history of IPN on my paypal account there was no problems . I got 2 Trying to send again IPN messages.

I have tried to make payment by myself and its working

Whats could be problem?

--------------------------------------

serviceATpaypal.pl <serviceATpaypal.pl>

07:19 (5 hours ago)

to me
Dear User! (The addressee of this message is Karol Me).

Check the server that supports PayPal Instant Payment Notification (BPP). There are problems with BPP sent to the following URLs:

https://MY-WEBSITE/mysubscriptions_paypal.php

If you don't recognize this URL, your service provider may be using Instant Payment Notification (BPP) on your behalf. In this case, please contact your service provider. If this problem continues, the BPP service may be disabled for your account.

Thank you in advance for your quick response to this matter.

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

Do not share your password with anyone, not even PayPal employees. Protect yourself from fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser window (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) and entering the PayPal website address each time you log in to your account.

Not sure why this email was sent to you? Find out more [https://www.paypal.com/pl/smarthelp/article/why-am-i-receiving-emails-from-paypal-when-i-dont-have-a... 1 & utm_source = unp & utm_medium = email & utm_campaign = RT000111 & utm_unptid = c862202c-aa3c-11eb-ab8c-b875c04072b6 & ppid = RT000111 & CNAC = PL & rsta = pl_PL% 28GB-E 29% & cust = 4Y55SYUS2YP6Y & unptid = c862202c-aa3c-11eb-ab8c-b875c04072b6 & calc = f46eff4a6b86f & unp_tpcid = email-IPN warning & page = main% 3Aemail% 3ART000111 & pgrp = main% 3Aemail & e = cl & mchn = em & s = ci & mail = sys & appVersion = 1.41.0 & xt = 104038]

Copyright © 1999-2021 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions. Official Location: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

@payments @ipn

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.