I got scammed

IrenneS415
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a bracelet at Dotzero Pte LTd i got charged for $36.16 cad and I haven’t got any confirmation date.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

DianaMoore1234
Contributor
Contributor

I also got scanned - ordered 2 rings on line from Dotzero Pte Ltd on 8/5/20 through my credit card and had to use Paypal - not received any notification but it has gone through my credit card.  I will not use Paypal again

Login to Me Too

carmenleee
New Community Member

me too! been filing disputes but paypal keeps denying them.

Login to Me Too

Saliha1409
New Community Member
The same from Dotzero company. How can get a refund from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Natoyabrown
I make a order using my credit card true PayPal I order a bracelet I contacted the people who selling when an they haven't seen a order for me I even give them the number instaction ID # that was giving to me the money is gone from off my credit card you all are thifes
Login to Me Too

Mary1561
New Community Member

I got scammed too,l ordered a bracelet from Dotzero pte Ltd no update till date purchase was 22/5/20 l made payment via pay

Login to Me Too

Ria1078
Contributor
Contributor
Me too I haven’t receive any emails or hear from them I’m feeling so 😡 I wonder how we get our money back?
Login to Me Too

Sas14
New Community Member
Me too, $74.. they offered one for free But it costing $47!!! All there contact on my e-Mail er disabled now. And this was yesterday !!!!
Login to Me Too

Alams1
Contributor
Contributor
No confirmation of delivery- date 7 June 2020
Login to Me Too

neri25
Contributor
Contributor
me too dated june 16 2020
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.