I am looking for an User Interface to add / save card information to the PayPal payment gateway.

rampraja1987
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Team,

We are doing a project which will collaborate the Advertiser users and the end users. Here we are collecting Advertiser's credit / Debit card information while on Registration. And then every week the system will generate an invoice and deduct the invoiced amount from the Advertiser's based on his usage. The bill amount may vary every week based on his usage.
As of now We are using PayPal API to store the credit card info and doing payment using CRON Job (Scheduler Job). But due to security reason, my client requirement is to collect the card information into the PayPal's interface instead of collecting in our web page and calling API to store these info.

The whole use case is to collect card information into the PayPal's interface and the system needs to generate the invoice and deduct the invoiced amount from his saved card without any user interaction.

Let me know is this possible in PayPal? If it is possible then please explain how we can implement this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.