I am having trouble accessing LoanBuilder

dlangschied
New Community Member

I have an account, but the password was not working and logging in with PayPal was not working.

I chose to reset password, but the reset screen has a manditory field, Answer.  I do not know what it is that I am suppose to be putting there.  Please help!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

hc612
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem. I was emailed to add additional files in order for the loan to process and LoanBuilder give me this BS--answer without a security question. 

I have all the necessary information and LoanBouilder will not grant me access to the page. The website's failure to work properly may cost my business the opportunity of the PPP loan! 

Login to Me Too

mscru28
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem.   So, I waited and retried the next day and was able to reset my password.   So my advice is to wait and try again tomorrow, and you should be able to reset your password successfully.

Login to Me Too

alisonyew
Contributor
Contributor

I was having the same problem in which the box says "Answer" and I didn't know what to put in there.  I was using my MacBook Air at that time. Then I continued what I was doing but on a PC desktop, and there was actually a question! The question is one of the ones you would have set up as a security question (name of father in law, where were you married etc). So I guess go try the password recovery link on a PC.

Login to Me Too

DeBoerWorks
New Community Member

Logging into LoanBuilder seems impossible. When I use my password it asks for the make of my first car or where my parents met and - while I know both answers - neither was accepted. I tried logging into PayPal instead and got kicked out of that site after using a confirmation code. I was thinking this was a fishing scam but the original email knew too much about my loan. Anyone have an answer?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.