How to setup recurring invoices for all Subscribers (automatic invoicing)

MarcusAur
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am using Paypal buttons to collect monthly subscription payments for my services. I want to send an automatic invoices to all my subscribers every month. How can I set that up? I have tried to use Invoices > Manage Recurring Series, but it does not allow to automatically add all subscribers. Also I don't really need a Pay button at the top of the invoice, because this invoice is not for collecting fees but only for tax purposes.  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rich

Hello MarcusAur,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for assistance. Here is a link with information regarding how to sign up for and use recurring payments. I hope this option serves you well. 

https://www.paypal.com/lt/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-use-checkout-with-recurring-payments-ts1504

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

MarcusAur
Contributor
Contributor

This is not helpful. We have already set-up recurring payments with Paypal buttons. We just want to send invoices to our users. We cannot find an automatic way to send invoices for our subscribers.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

If your customers are automatically being charged, they will receive an email to confirm the payment has been sent and if they check their PayPal account, a record of the payment will be there as well. An additional invoice wouldn't be necessary. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.