How to set up Recurring payment via Wordpress

Dave4POTUS
New Community Member

Hello, 

I am using a WORDPRESS site.

I would like to use Paypal to set up a recurring payment option for people on my site. I also need to collect the phone number of the user. This, of course, is by them providing it. How would I enable an option for them to give me their phone number when they sign up for a recurring payment? 

Thanks for the help in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Avi2020
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi  @Dave4POTUS

Regarding your first question, how to set up Recurring payment via Wordpress, please review this FAQ:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-integrate-paypal-payments-standard-subscription...

Regarding your second question about how to enable an option for customers to give you their phone number, please review these FAQs:

How do I create a Customer Service Message?

How do I edit my customer service email, address or phone number?

To get 1 to 1 support regarding integrating PayPal with your website, I'd recommend contacting PayPal's Merchant Technical Support.

Here's how to open a Support Account on the Merchant Technical Support Help Center:

1. Go to www.paypal-support.com.
  2. Click Log In.
  3. Click Log In with PayPal and use your PayPal account credentials.
  4. Click Agree and Connect.

Here's how to submit your question to our Support Team:

1. Go to www.paypal-support.com
  2. Click Log In.
  3. Click Log In with PayPal and use your PayPal account credentials.
  4. Click Contact us.
  5.  Provide the requested information in the form.
  6. Click Submit.

Tips:

• Make sure to add the URL of your website, if this is a site related issue.
  • If you're using a 3rd party shopping cart, select the shopping cart from the list or select "Other," if you're customizing your own shopping cart. Select the "PayPal Shopping Cart" if you're using ours.

We recommend that you upload a screenshot of the issue and the source code of the respective page as these details will help the Support Team to provide a faster resolution.

After you submit your ticket, we'll send you a confirmation email and a member of our Support Team will be assigned to help you. Our Support Team will contact you by email to request additional information or to provide you with updates.

Please respond to any questions in a timely manner, if the Support Team receives no response from you within 7 days, your case will be archived automatically.

* Please note that some features PayPal offers are only available to PayPal Business accounts. You might need to upgrade your PayPal account.

Thanks,

Avi

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.