How to create a digital media sell script with auto delivery for my website?

amazonman
Contributor
Contributor

I am just exploring how to sell my photography work on my own website.  I have a small website that is in development right now, so everything at this point is just figuring out the ropes of how to do this.

So here is what I want to be able to do, and I am here trying to see if there is a way to do it.  I want to sell (license) my digital photos off my site.  I have sold things through ebay before, so I know how that works, but this is different.  This is DIGITAL media, not physical goods.  The part that I am having problems with understanding is how to set up Automated Delivery.   Let me explain

Say you visit my site and see a photo you like.  Click the BUY NOW button and complete the checkout process.  How do you get the picture?  Now obviously, I will be able to send the picture you via email, but that is not what I want.  I want to make it so once the customer pays for the picture, they get it automatically.  I want to remove me having to manually send it to them from the process.  This is what I can't find a way to do or any option for in the Create Button menu.

I am thinking that I am not the only person selling digital media out there and that paypal has already figured a solution out for this.  At least that is what I am hoping. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.