How to add a PayPal button link to your Facebook page.

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

We have been getting a lot of questions on how to add PayPal payment options to a Facebook page.

Below you will find step-by-step instructions on How to Add a PayPal Button Link to Your Facebook Page, How to Create a FundRazr Campaign and How to Setup a Payment Storefront using PayPal to Pay.

How to Add a PayPal button link to your Facebook page:

Step 1. Log into your PayPal account

Step 2. Go to www.paypal.com/webaccept

step 1.jpg

step 1 part 2.jpg

step 3.jpg

Step 4. Log into Facebook.

Pasting PP button on FB status.jpg

Once you post PayPal button code onto your Facebook status the post will

appear like the example below.

After pasting code on FB.jpg

How to add FundRazr as an option to pay on Facebook.

Step 1. Go to www.FundRazr.com

Step 2. Click Login on the top right hand corner of the screen.

Step 3. Click Continue with Facebook under Login to FundRazr.

FundRazr - Step one.jpg

Next step:

FundRazr Step 2.jpg

Step 4. FundRazr would ask for permission to access to the following required information: (email address).

FundRazr Step 3.jpg

FundRazr Step 4.jpg

add PayPal FundRazr.jpg

share buttons Fundrazr.jpg
Final image on FB.JPG

Sincerely,

Misty

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

colemangirly
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried this several times;  1st problem is that when I click on the advanced options so that customers can leave a message for me (the seller) it never shows up when I try it out.  Just the quick order info, even when I have the shopping cart option.  2nd problem is that when I put the code in it comes out ok, but when I try to actually test it out and hit order now or whatever it shows, it will not allow the order to go thru, just says go back to merchant and choose different payment.  This is going crazy for me.

Login to Me Too

dmorford
New Community Member

This process is highly irritating for a Facebook store owner. You would think Facebook and Paypal would have the same integration as they offer with Stripe, that is being forced to use. We shouldn't have to add the products in both Facebook and in Paypal just to get a button to add in our description instead of a standard checkout. Plus how confusing for shoppers and just tacky!

Login to Me Too

CaptiveComics
New Community Member

I suspect there still is no resolution for this.

I have created a Facebook Business page with several hundred products and as I sell collectible comics books the items change all the time.

I was hoping for an add to cart option for easy checkout as currently I have to manually send invoices to customers.

It is unacceptable to enter the products in two separate platforms in order to allow people to make a purchase.

Regards,

Matthew

Captive Audience Comics

Login to Me Too

Chuol
Contributor
Contributor
Check this
Login to Me Too

wbtarot78
New Community Member

paypalDOTcom/webaccept redirects to the Create a Button page, it does not go to the screenshot page in the instructions.

Login to Me Too

kehil
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to figure this out I created the Botton but when code page come up I don't have an email tab how can I get this so that I can past my Botton link into an event so they can pay

Login to Me Too

Sudzy
Contributor
Contributor

This Payment system on Facebook is very irritating.  I have a page all ready to go. I sell soap, which is a small $ product, so a lot of my customers will want to buy several different kinds.  The problem I have is that the ONLY way I can set up Checkout, is for each customer to have to check out EACH BAR OF SOAP separately.  To make matters worse, I have set up a sliding shipping scale, where one bar costs $x.xx, and each additional bar of soap adds $.75.  I have tried and tried to set up the SHOPPING CART, where all of their products go into the cart and the shipping is calculated at the end and the customer has ONE CHARGE.  The HTML link they say will create the Shopping Cart feature will not copy and paste into anywhere.  Does anyone have a solution to this madness?   

Login to Me Too

BR01
New Community Member
Dear Paypal Team, My Problem in my platform I dont have a email to convert HTML CODE to Sort LINK paste in Facebook Page. Can you Help me to fix or add to my Paypal Button Link. Please send me a email to my account. Thank you and regards, Bill
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.