How to add a PayPal Buy Now Button to my Outlook email (not website, just my email message)

LList
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Does anyone kn how to add a PayPal Buy Now Button to my Outlook email (not website, just my email message)? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @LList,

Does your email provider allow you to use hyperlinks? If so, you can save the button image file, paste it into the email, and then use the URL as a hyperlink redirect for the image file. Most email providers allow you to do this from a computer, but not a mobile device. 

I hope this helps and thank you!

Michelle

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LList 

Create the button and when you export as code, click the tab for EMAIL and you'll get an email URL.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

LList
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Thanks for the response. That's what I was trying to avoid, the long url. I wanted the actual button. Isn't their a way to get a graphic of the PayPal Button and "link" the url to that graphic?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @LList,

Does your email provider allow you to use hyperlinks? If so, you can save the button image file, paste it into the email, and then use the URL as a hyperlink redirect for the image file. Most email providers allow you to do this from a computer, but not a mobile device. 

I hope this helps and thank you!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

LList
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Michelle!

Yes, and that's exactly what I did and it works!!! Thank you for your response!!! I appreciate it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.