How to add PayPal Credit button

Amangupta
New Community Member

Hello Folks.

Can you please help me to add PayPal Credit/Debit card functionality on my website. My Website is on PHP 5. Can you please help me.

My Project deadline is near.. and i want this to complete as soon as possible.

Regards,

Aman

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

The easiest way to get payments on your site in general is with PayPal Standard.  This will let you build simple HTML buttons to drop into your pages, and these buttons allow people to use PayPal, PayPal Credit, or Guest Checkout (credit cards).  The Guest Checkout option can sometimes be a bit hidden with PayPal Standard, though.

If you're a programmer, you could use the Checkout APIs to build a custom checkout experience into your website / application.  This can include Smart Payment Button integration, which ties PayPal, PayPal Credit, and Guest Checkout into a good user experience.

Since you're working with PHP I would recommend you take a look at our PayPal PHP SDK.  It will make the API calls quick and easy for you.

If you're under a tight deadline, though, you might just want to start with the PayPal Standard button and see if that will work for you.  

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

dannyboy2020
Contributor
Contributor

It seems that PayPal changed the rules to add a "Apply for Credit" button.  I have a PayPal Standard account and was previously able to get the code for my WordPress/Woocommerce site.  Now, it's gone.  I've had it on my sites for several months.  Does this mean I have to upgrade to PayPal Business account or is there another way to get the code?  Thank you!  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello @dannyboy2020,

Thanks for your response. If you are interested in offering PayPal Credit to your customers, the following link should assist you with that.

https://www.paypal.com/us/business/buy-now-pay-later

You will find a number to contact PayPal customer support and instructions on how to integrate PayPal Checkout to your site. I hope this helps!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

dannyboy2020
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, Rich.  This should help!

Login to Me Too

Stephanie9801
New Community Member

I have this same issue, but the link sent in previous topic leads to a 404 and the costum button creation won't le me add this featured

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.