Help with New Donation Button Rollout

CB36
Contributor
Contributor

It seems when someone clicks my donation button they can now choose three predetermined donation amounts or enter a different amount.

Sounds nice in theory, if I could test this with $25, $50, $100 or Other Amount; but it defaults to $75, $100, and $150. These amounts are out of line with my typical donation amounts. At a glance it looks like we only want or will accept these amounts. I don't like this and I think it has hurt my donations this week. What really bugs me is PayPal rolled this out without discussing it in advance, and then sent me a survey AFTER to ask my reaction. Here is my reaction: Either put this back the way it was, or give me the option to change those amounts! What you think is an improvement can be a detriment, especially when you don't consult with or ask your customer first. So irritated!

download.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Here's an option from a previous post.

(Some people get the screen you're seeing while others do not - however, if you use your own code, it seems to work the same for all.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.