Help WIth Sorting Stored Buttons?

VIPAdmin
Contributor
Contributor

I typically have well over 200 items saved with stored buttons and I add/delete items sometimes daily.  Manually searching through pages of buttons to find the ones I need to delete/update is VERY tedious with the current default sort of buttons by last date edited.  At one point I was told that the powers that be at PayPal were working on a sort feature, then later I was told not only are they NOT working on it but the request is not even in the queue.  The tech would not tell me how to make a formal request but he did say that it would only happen if 'enough people requested it" (he could not say how many is enough.

Could someone tell me how to formally make a feature request and please everyone make this request along with me.  It seems like a real no brainer to me.  Last date edited is probably the most useless default sort order.  Button name or item number would be MUCH more logical.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

VIPAdmin
Contributor
Contributor

I just made a request/suggestion.  Support for the request would greatly be appreciated.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Ideas-for-Merchant-Technical/Sort-Stored-Buttons/idi-p/1830576#M...

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VIPAdmin 

Cool!

In the meantime, on the Saved Buttons page, you can always use your browser's Find function to search what you put in the Item Description. Not better than having the buttons sortable but could keep from needing to scroll.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

VIPAdmin
Contributor
Contributor

That is no good when I have several hundred buttons and they are all paginated.  Very little help at all and a bad cover up for an extremely poorly designed interface.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.