Help, Please! Wanting to Do a Group "Donation" Button

Windhunter7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I'm new here, but I have an important question! I currently have a personal PayPal account, and I built a website through Wix, and created a button to be able to donate to my account; however, I was wondering if there's a way to donate to a group of accounts on PayPal? For example, what I mean is, have the user on the website donate one amount, and then it gets split up into parts and sent to multiple accounts? I know this would be possible by having it just sent to my account and then I send money back to the other accounts, but with the Paypal fee, that would inflict multiples of the charge on me instead of just one, so I was hoping there was a way to send it to multiple accounts with just one payment of the normal PayPal fee? Is this possible?

I have tried both Google and the FAQ on PayPal.me and didn't find any answers

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

This option "may be" what you're looking for.

Login to Me Too

Windhunter7
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. Although I appreciate the reply, it was unfortunately not what I was looking for. I have a workaround way to do it, via a PayPal Money Pool and then individually sending that out to everyone periodically, so I can probably just stick with that.

But thank you, though.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

No worries .....  what works best for you is all that counts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.