HTML Button Issue with Firefox

magicdave2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I've got an html box on my website and it works fine in Safari, IE and Chrome. But, the box and button won't even show up in Firefox. Can someone help me out?

The issue is on this page: www.Magicalartist.com/magic-shop

Thanks!
David

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Thanks for the link, it's always helpful to actually try someone's page or site.   I just tested your item button using Firefox - no problems found, it worked fine, it went directly to PayPal with all the correct info.   Have you tried refreshing your browser by deleting the cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., assuming you it is not blocking cookies.  Once you do that, close the browser, reopen it and retry your web page.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Thanks for the link, it's always helpful to actually try someone's page or site.   I just tested your item button using Firefox - no problems found, it worked fine, it went directly to PayPal with all the correct info.   Have you tried refreshing your browser by deleting the cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., assuming you it is not blocking cookies.  Once you do that, close the browser, reopen it and retry your web page.

Login to Me Too

magicdave2
Contributor
Contributor

Ah, okay. Only on my end. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.