HELP my money is on hold

JJX
New Community Member

Hello, we are a new POD store and we have partnered with a 501c3 organization to do a fundraiser for them.  They are going to promote us to their social media where they have a 33k followers on facebook and 5k followers on instagram and we are going to give them $10 for everyone who takes advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free discount code we provided them.  We launced the store yesterday less than ten hours ago and we got our first sale a few hours ago without advertising.  Paypal put a hold on that money until the product is delivered, I thought we would get the money instantly the problem I have is I have a little bit of money to cover some orders but if we get 1000 people that come do the buy 2 get 1 I will have $60,000 on hold in PayPal but I will need $35,000 to fulfill the order and I do not have that kind of money sitting around, please help, is there a way to get Paypal to release my money as soon as it comes in?  Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.