HELP! I need to talk with someone who can tell me if my site's PayPal connection is working.

johnson5241
Contributor
Contributor

Over about the last week I have been trying to get anyone who knows anything about PayPal to tell me if things are working properly with my website's PayPal connection. I copied their code into my website and a relative ordered an item through there and it said their transaction was complete. Nothing shows up anywhere, not on PayPal, not in my bank, not anywhere. So today I tried the same things and still nothing. I'm not even sure if I pasted the code in properly and despite numerous calls and numerous messages can not get anyone at PayPal to help me. Are they out of business? What is the problem. I am holding up everything trying to find out if this things is setup correctly and working. I can get no responses no matter what I try. Makes me think this is the wrong place for handling my money! John <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rob163
Contributor
Contributor

Join the club.  I can't find answers to test my button either.

Theirs very few people that actually know how to do it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.