Guidance with Paypal guest checkout on shopify.

LuxV
New Community Member

Hey...could someone please help me. Everytime i activate my paypal account on my payment settings on shopify, and I open my Paypal business account dashboard. I go to Tools -> Business setup -> it shows payment processing as "Add PayPal checkout as another way to receive your payments." with a change option. I change the option to "Process all payments through PayPal." so that buyers can use credit or debit cards without a paypal account. and then i go to my shopify admin page and select to view my online store. And add to cart a product and when i go to checkout page and select paypal, it shows login with your paypal account, with no option below for pay with debit or credit card. It worked 2 days back. but now everytime i login it shows the checkout with only paypal account option. And also on my paypal payment setup page. after i change the settings to "process all payments through paypal" i'm not sure how to get the settings saved because everytime i log out and log in it still shows again as "add paypal checkout as another way to recieve your payments" as the default selected option. Please help!!!! Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.