Guest Payments (Paypal Account Optional) not available

BEIIU
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Im trying to activate guest payments by turning on PayPal Account Optional but the setting is missing from website preferences. Please help. Im from the Bahamas.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Just something to try as I have experienced some missing features in my account as my account interface was recently updated to the latest look.  

Login to your account.

Then paste the following link into your browser's address bar and press enter:

https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/preferences/payments

This may or may not make any difference but, at least worth a try.   I know that not countries have the same PayPal features and functions however, I'm thinking you should have the option.   If it's still not there, then you may want to phone customer service as a follow-up.

Login to Me Too

BEIIU
Contributor
Contributor
Hello thanks for responding. I’ve tried and receive a message that says : Sorry we are unable to proceaa your request.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You can try to refresh your web browser as saved cookies and temp files can causer unexpected results - delete your browser's cookies, temp files, cache, history, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and log back into your PayPal Account.   If your still have the same issue, you do have the option to contact Tech Support.    Click on the Contact Support link at the bottom of the page, there's a form on the next page that you can fill out and submit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.