Getting order shipping info

Contributor
Contributor
Have not received anything on my order. Need merchant to contact me. Have filed a claim with pay pal and still no response. Merchant has no contact info but has my money!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gelai0408
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching us thru Community Forum. Sorry if your having issues about your claim that you file with us. The first step that we need to do about this is filling of dipute once this is done we are going to send some information to the seller that someone is filling a dispute against them and we will make sure that the payment that you made will be place on hold. We will give seller 7 days to response about this issue. But if the seller is not giving you any response you can escalate the dispute to a claim and PayPal is the one who's now going to do some actions against the seller. If the request for refund is still on dispute stage. You will also going to receive an email from us about the status of the dispute or claim. I added here a link that you can check on how to escalate the dispute to claim. Hope this will help

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-escalate-a-dispute-to-a-claim-faq822?app=search...

Login to Me Too

China12
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to contact the vendor--several times asking for Order Confirmation --they said they sent it--I have not received it. They have had my money since November 10-(?) 2020-- I am looking for Confirmation and Shipping date. Transaction #58N11316M3523. Amount was for $100.97. Invoice # 558911. Thanks you, Carol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.