Funds being held, showing on different pages at different stages simultaniously

Hannahla
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the process of starting a new business, so am making a lot (well, for me, a lot) of payments and purchases. I've never come across this issue before, but now funds both coming and going are being held and it is becoming problematic when dealing with getting myself off the ground. On top of that, various funds are being shown in my account summary, activities, and transactions pages in different stages at the same time. For example, a $50 sale is showing in activities as completed, transactions as pending, and is not being reflected in summary at all. In adition, for some bizzare reason, I am unable to do advanced activities searches to confirm status, thus leaving me to constantly have to call and speak to an agent to find out where the money is at any given time. Needless to say, this is becoming increasingly problematic and none too little annoying at a time when the necessity to put my best foot forward and demonstrate competence to my customers and sellers is at it's most critical. So my questions are thus; has anyone else faced similar issues? How did you address them? And is there any way to stop them from arising in the first place?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.