Frustrated...DLGJ0906

Kb14
Contributor
Contributor

Any advice for how to move past this code? I have had close to 10 loans from PPWC, the last for $25,000. All paid off in less than expected time and revenue increasing these past three months as COVID is lifting. But, seems like I am getting punished!

Thoughts, ideas? Alternatives?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

No one ever knows, really.  The entire system is 100% automated (to the point that even PWC customer service can't give any answers other than "keep trying") and highly prone to bugs, errors, and random denials....for even the best PWC customers, large and small.  It's always been an issue, dating back to PWC's inception, but has of course been particularly prevalent the last year or so.

We're in a similar situation, though the amounts are smaller.  We've had 4 straight loans (with zero application issues or denials) totaling $13,000, blown the minimum repayment out of the water each period, paid off each loan early, and our sales have steadily continued to increase.  We have also never had a chargeback or hold in the years we've done business through PP, none of our information has changed, and we don't do business through eBay.  Now, we're encountering random error and denial after random error and denial.

Literally all you can do is double check all your info and keep trying every day.  Having said that, don't try more than twice in one day, as it'll lock you out for a week.

Login to Me Too

Kb14
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the reply. Have you had success with any similar products in the market? Like you, have been a flawless PWC customer. Very annoyed.
Login to Me Too

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, no.  The reason we use PWC is that for one technicality or another we haven't been able to meet all of the requirements for other merchant cash advance lenders.

As time goes on, though, it looks like PWC is no longer an option for us either.

Login to Me Too

Kb14
Contributor
Contributor
Fingers crossed for both of us
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.