Finally approved for working capital 🙌

CLMM
Contributor
Contributor
Finally, 2 months after paying off the last PPWC early, I got approved for another one 👏 It’s been a very frustrating 2 months, but for anyone else in the same situation I just thought I would give an update and say stay positive and hopeful, fingers crossed you’ll get approved soon too
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

Congratulations! Are you an Ebay seller?

Login to Me Too

CLMM
Contributor
Contributor
No, just my own website & Facebook
Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
Congrats! I'm approaching 4 months of being denied since paying off my last loan. Did you reapply every day?
Login to Me Too

CLMM
Contributor
Contributor

It’s so frustrating isn’t it 😔 I applied every morning and every evening for 8 weeks, after reading the comments on here. My code changed a couple of times, about 5 weeks on the <removed>, then <removed> for a week, then <removed>for 2 weeks ish (I think they were the codes, I haven’t got my notepad on me!) So I think the latter means you’re close maybe 🤷‍ ♀️ My sales were consistent throughout, until 3 weeks ago when the Christmas period hit with a bang, and they sharply rose and stayed that way. So I think that’s what changed it. Fingers crossed you get approved soon

Login to Me Too

mib0875
Contributor
Contributor

Same. It is so frustrating especially when you had intentions of getting another loan to invest into more equipment to grow your business. I have paid off my previous loans in record time, and was able to get another within a few days each time. My codes keep changing and I just got <removed> when trying today. 8 weeks next week and I am not giving up. 

Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, can I ask what your last code was before you got approved? I’m back to 738. Thanks, Cat 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.