Extremely angry and disappointed

Angry101001
Contributor
Contributor

After waiting a week for my PayPal Here to be approved I found out that I had been lied to by PayPal. I had asked to speak to a Manager regarding the urgency to Have the "Paypal Here" set up for an important trade fair over the weekend only to find out that the person "Daniel" did not exist and I did not actually speak to any managers. As well as this a member of Paypal's staff failed to look at my account properly and did not find correct proof of address even though I followed instructions clearly and also followed up with customer care to confirm that my details were correct and that they had received the information needed. I followed up with "Daniel" "the manager" as he had promised to email me the outcome either way (which he never did). He also said her would reimburse the cost of the card reader for £30 (which he did not do either).

This is very unprofessional behavior especially from a finance company and Ebay. and I would warn any business owners out there to be aware and not put any trust in this business. If any customer care supervisors wish to get in touch and discuss this matter I welcome it.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angry101001 wrote:

This is very unprofessional behavior especially from a finance company and Ebay. and I would warn any business owners out there to be aware and not put any trust in this business. If any customer care supervisors wish to get in touch and discuss this matter I welcome it.

eBay and PayPal are not longer the same company and have severed ties for about 4 years now, I believe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Angry101001
Contributor
Contributor

Ok.. but that still doesn't fix the problem.

Login to Me Too

grease-monkey
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I'm Sean Kelley I never received a email saying that I was being refused services or nore do I have any open or closed Case's/Disputes. I've provided all my identity proof and more i did nothing against user agreement I've called PayPal and asked they confirmed no account limits or case's/disputes on my account and it's still good. I never get a response about this issue or have it fixed so I can use my funds and credit line on PayPal. This is totally unacceptable unnecessary unperfesionl for me to have to keep calling over and over emailing over and over which is not getting me and my access to my funds. I'm deeply disappointed in paypals services reliability and knowledge of how to perform there job. I demand to speak to a supervisor or main head of staff at paypal this is very difficult for me to have to waste my time jumping through hoops and getting nowhere in this issue. Sincerely Sean Kelley
Login to Me Too

grease-monkey
Contributor
Contributor
I have photos to prove all my words and problems are true👍. Unnecessary paypal very Unprofessional.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.