Error message when people try to pay me

ramirami1
New Community Member

Hi,

Someone told me yesterday that he's not able to donate to my site through Paypal. He gets an error message. I tried giving myself a payment and got the same message: "An error has occurred".

Also, when I tried e-mailing Paypal customer support, I get a message saying "This page did not re-direct properly" or something. So, I'm not able to do anything.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanx

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ramirami1,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to receive donations. It is not possible to donate to your own page from your PayPal account, so the error you get would not be the one we need for troubleshooting. Is it possible to get the details of what your donor encountered? At what stage of the transaction is the error message occur for the other party trying to make a donation?  What is the error message that they see?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.