Edit field paypal button

cruse1
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any way to edit item price and name in paypal button ( with in my website edit page ) all is set and the paypal buttons are working well but the problem is how to open the button edit ( with in my website edit page ) to change the item name and item code in the button otherwise have to go to my paypal account to edit each en every button to create HTML codes and copy paste for each item ( It's really hard to do for so many items ) In yahoo site solution tool it was working with in the website edit page ( see example item setting field of paypal button)  I'm using yahoo website design tool. 

Anybody there to help and resolve ??? 🙂 

Edit field paypal buttonEdit field paypal button

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Monami

Hi @cruse1,

Thank you for your post. 

I understand you are having trouble editing PayPal button. You can refer to this link to see if it helps. However, please note that it is a US link, but the information mentioned should apply for your case. 

I hope this information helps.

Monami

Login to Me Too

cruse1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank for your response and the link, but the matter is, to edit the item price for each en every item, taking me to the paypal account while I'm looking for the way to do it with in my website editor/on the item page because for instance to edit 100 items price making me to go 100 times to my paypal account to edit the button and copy past the HTML code back in the paypal button of the item in my item page. I don't think if any body have to do so 🙂  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.