E-mail Link for Paypal Buttons

mgb-01
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Friends,

I created a subscription button and the code works great, however I have no option for a direct link. Everywhere I searched says there should be an E-mail option next to the code - but there is nothing present. Any help would be much appreciated +1

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mgb-01 

On the page where you get the button code, there is a tab above the button code itself that says "Email"! You don't see that?!

Are you using the smart buttons or the standard button? For standard button, the above is how you get the email url.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mgb-01
Contributor
Contributor

Like i said - there is no E-mail option. I went to Tools - Buttons - Subscribe - setup the Button. I know there should be an e-mail tab next to the website code - but there is not

paypal capture.PNG

Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @mgb-01 

Here's an article on How do I add a PayPal payment button to my Website? You'll see that there is a tip on the bottom: 

The 'Email URL' option is only available if you are not using any drop-down menus, text boxes or user selections. If these selections have been made you will be required to use the HTML code to create your button. We cannot send a URL with these options.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, 
Christina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.