Donors want us to set up recurring donations using their credit card information

MobileLoaves
Contributor
Contributor

We are a non-profit and received credit card donations using PayPal.  We are using PayPal buttons on our website to make donations - some of our donors make automatic recurring donations which requires them to set up a PayPal account. 

This normally works fine - but we recently had a fundraiser and received credit card information from some donors asking that we charged their account automatically monthly.  Is there a way I can set up their payments automatically on my end without them having to set up a PayPal account.  These are older people and I do not want to go back to them telling them they need to set up a PayPal account.

My only other option is to charge their account manually every month, which I do not want to do...

Patrick 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

wholeheartinc
Contributor
Contributor

Patrick, are you still having this issue or have you found some kind of solve? We are in a similar predicament and it looks like no one has gotten to your post. Let me know if you can! thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.