Donations Not Showing on Account but come in Mail

RC1965A
New Community Member

Hello, all:

Our organization received a donation through the mail from a person who donated using PayPal. We were and are not aware of a previous PayPal account, so now we have a new one set up. We received another donation through the mail after the account was setup, and this one is still not showing up on our page online. What's going on? We have no idea who is donating or how PayPal's system is operating these transactions. Their automatic response emails and call center have not been any help. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey RC1965A,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding donations. This sounds like a convoluted issue that would best be resolved by speaking with us directly as we'll need to look into specific account details we won't want to discuss on a public forum. I understand you haven't had successful assistance via email or phone, so please contact us by Facebook or Twitter so that we can help. Thank you!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.