Donations Given to Paypal Keeps Being Refunded

hannahvlaurel
Contributor
Contributor

So I recently started a fundraiser online, using <Removed>and had my Paypal linked into it. People have been sending in their donations through the website, and I do receive their payments/donations, but their payments/donations were all refunded and my balance remains at 0. How can I fix this? People who donated thought their donation came in, when in actuality, their money came back to them. Please help. I need the money to help my family.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hannahvlaurel 

You might need a PayPal business account if all your donations are being reversed and refunded back to your donors and you're using a personal account. On the Philippines PayPal homepage, it seems like Personal Accounts are for buying from online retailers or sending money for goods and services. And it's with Business Accounts you can receive payments.

Mouse over the Personal and Business menu at the top on the PayPal PH homepage below to see what you can do with each account type:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/home

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hannahvlaurel 

You might need a PayPal business account if all your donations are being reversed and refunded back to your donors and you're using a personal account. On the Philippines PayPal homepage, it seems like Personal Accounts are for buying from online retailers or sending money for goods and services. And it's with Business Accounts you can receive payments.

Mouse over the Personal and Business menu at the top on the PayPal PH homepage below to see what you can do with each account type:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/home

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.