Donation to this recipient aren't supported in this country

Watermelonn
Contributor
Contributor

unknown.png

i used to donate using paypal with this recipient but suddenly yesterday it says otherwise. how can i fix this?

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

alphawong
Contributor
Contributor

same issue at 17JAN2021. any follow up of it ?

Login to Me Too

Lindsay_Lou
New Community Member

Had this happen for the first time today. Sometimes the only way to donate is via Paypal. How do recipients feel about Paypal blocking their donations?

Login to Me Too

TDY2CFVSDEP6G
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, this problem is not allowed to discuss in grand detail for one of the reasons is that I am not allowed to attach screenshots. I decide to move to other places to talk about PayPal. If you feel the same, join me.
Login to Me Too

TDY2CFVSDEP6G
Contributor
Contributor
The people who manage PayPal community decided to manipulate my post or erase it in this thread for I do not respect people's privacy and I got messages from them in my PayPal account. I replied it and clarified that I did not mean to expose the address that my family members still live at with me. I applied mosaic imaging effects onto the screenshot in the URL.
Login to Me Too

TDY2CFVSDEP6G
Contributor
Contributor
Anyway, more of the times I expose my privacy and that is not against the law and by that it is not against any rules of any company.
Login to Me Too

hakkoon
Contributor
Contributor

Me too,, from Indonesia

Login to Me Too

Jpmac
Contributor
Contributor

I've been asking this since September. Paypal don't seem to care as I've asked them 4 times now. How you can get round this is to send the money direct using the recipient's email address. That's how I get around it. 

Login to Me Too

Jpmac
Contributor
Contributor

I've contacted PayPal Support via their Twitter page. Again. C'mon Paypal, sort this out or are we wasting our time telling you of a serious issue? Do any of you pay attention to these forums which replace actual humans?

Login to Me Too

loyukfai

Same here, Hong Kong, any idea?

Cheers.

Login to Me Too

Jpmac
Contributor
Contributor
How I do it is make the payment direct from my paypal account. Get the registered email of the person you’re sending money too and do it that way. That works well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.