Domestic customers are only given the option for international shipping at checkout

Tim_Y
Contributor
Contributor

I created paypal buttons for a few products on my company site. They vary in weight by quite a bit so we use fixed price domestic shipping. $6 flat rate for a shirt and $19 flat for a "widget". Those prices are all set up within the custom button form code.

In the Shipping Calculator, we set up specific international rates for our shirts. No Domestic Shipping Method was set up here since we chose different flat rate prices that are product dependent. 

When a customer adds a shirt to their shopping cart, it shows up at $10 for the shirt + $6 for shipping like its supposed to. When they go to check out, their bill is still $16 BUT when they fill in their information, there is a drop down menu for shipping, and if they click it, the only option is International, and once they touch it, it automatically applies international shipping to their order, no matter where they live.

I have no idea how to fix this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.