Does PayPay still work in Jersey?

ABFJersey
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone please confirm whether PayPal still works here in Jersey. I purchased two card readers in 2019 for a charity event and wish to use them this June for a similar event to accept card payments.

Also - on charging the card readers they both report 'damage to reader detected. Contact PayPal'. Both readers worked perfectly in 2019 and have not been used since? Any advice kindly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ABFJersey,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with your card readers. Depending on the type of card reader purchased, there may be different troubleshooting steps that need to be completed to assist with that error. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. In the meantime, here's a link to our User Agreement for more information on what services are available in the UK, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.