Do all item selection (shopping)... THEN checkout

sfrvn
Contributor
Contributor

A friend has asked me for help. He has a small business and website.  He wants an order form on his website. However, with hundreds of small products, it is impractical to retrofit his website to display individual PayPal/Add to Cart button for each item. He needs some method that does not require "Continue Shopping" between Add to Cart actions. (He says his customers complain that Continue Shopping does not work.

He would like his customers to be able to select the products they want (and the quantity) from a list. (He said 'like an Excel spreadsheet/table') It would allow the customer to review the product list/table and specify quantity wanted for multiple items. The customer would THEN click the Add to Cart button and have the order/checkout processed like a 'normal' Add to Cart button functions.

While I have some website experience, I never ventured into PayPal setup. None of my searches have identified any resources that would help me help him.

Can someone in the PayPal community help?

Thanks

gary <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.