Dispute Question

cynlewman
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a merchant in the US that sells digital PDF products. An Australian customer made a purchase, then opened a dispute after 30 days. He thought he purchased a paper product that would be shipped and didn't realize it was digital. I communicated with him and explained I only sell digital PDF products. I sent him new download links and ask that he close the dispute. He messaged me back through the dispute massaging system, "Problem resolved, dispute resolved". Yet, I cannot get him to formally close the dispute. He won't respond to my emails and my messaging requests to please close the dispute since we've resolved the dispute. How can I get this dispute closed? PayPal has limited staff due to coronavirus and isn't responding to my phone calls or messaging.

Will PayPal read the dispute message exchange and close the dispute if the customer won't close the dispute? Case ID: PP-D-67304079

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.