Denied another loan, even though wld be 17th in 4 years

gringo333
Contributor
Contributor
How can it be possible that I've had perfect payback history on 16 loans.. what had one extremely good month. So the algorithm has been thrown off with inconsistency flag. Now I have 0 loan option from working capital!? Please help me get fair and square. Thanks
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
Honestly I doubt it’s to do with your good month so I wouldn’t bet on it. If you search it on here, everyone is seemingly being denied. People are calling and getting 12 different reasons why their specific loan was denied and it looks like actually, PayPal just aren’t willing to admit they have either stopped lending or hugely changed the algorithm. There is currently no PayPal customer service worth reaching. Phone line will leave you on hold for hours and then give you a completely made up reason for it Char function isn’t available and there seems absolutely no one at PayPal willing to just make a statement to explain what the hell is going on. I’ve been denied for three weeks, applying daily. Ninth loan, great track record... denied.
Login to Me Too

gringo333
Contributor
Contributor
Wow! Thank you so much for letting me know. Very sorry to hear! Such a shame. But only comforted slightly knowing I'm not alone in this madness. I'll post an update if I find anything and please do same. Thanks
Login to Me Too

gringo333
Contributor
Contributor
Have you tried going through Twitter yet? Not that that's going end all solution. but we can at least call them out publicly if they haven't been already
Login to Me Too

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t got twitter but I have tried googling to see their twitter and I saw no posts about it. I was really shocked that there aren’t tons of people publicly calling them out. Unless I’m looking in the wrong place? Not sure how twitter works really.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.