Denial code DLGJ0643 PayPal working capital

Kb-2613
Contributor
Contributor

What is really going on with PPWC ??? I was approved for my first loan without a prob !! I paid it off an now can never get approve for the 2nd !! I get codes stating for charge backs, open claims , now I get a code for reserves, holds etc !!! Is there really a time frame for this to end ?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ymbb
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone get a resolution to this happening and get a loan approved in the end? I've just paid out mine went to reapply for the 5th time (each time paid out early, never have any dramas with paypal account, sales have increased if anything) and it's giving me this error about account being limited or held too many times.
Paypal did put a hold on this account a few months back, because they needed a whole bunch of info to verify my account again. They kept wanting all this US info, but I'm in Australia. After MUCH too-ing and froing they got all the info they needed and lifted the hold.

Seems so frustrating to now not be able to do this because of an information hold in the past!
Would love to hear from anyone....I'll ring the helpline in the morning, but till then, it's a long night of waiting!

Login to Me Too

bananamonkey19
Contributor
Contributor

I get approved for a small loan right away.  I pay it off early as per Paypal working capital suggests by letting my sales do the work. Since I got my first loan so easily I was looking forward to getting another loan to buy some really nice inventory I have had my eye on. I excitedly fill out the loan application just as I had done a few months prior for my first loan. I click on the submit button watch the thingy go around and around fully expecting a pretty decent offer.  To my dismay I get a message that I was not expecting...a denial because apparently someone I associate with did not fulfill their paypal working capital obligations. WHAT? How is that any fault of mine? Seriously, why on earth am I being held accountable for someone else's paypal issue? I have no idea who this could be. So, I did the most logical thing, I called and asked what was going on. I spoke with Ken. What does he tell me? He can see nothing derogatory with my account whatsoever. He says he has to escalate my denial by creating a ticket. He is supposed to call me back on Monday with some sort of resolution. I am not holding my breath here. If he calls back I will be amazed. Right now though,   I am thoroughly disappointed and frustrated with paypal working capital. This is totally unfair. I do my part and get punished because someone I know didn't do theirs? It makes no sense. It's like a bank refusing to approve my car loan or mortgage because my 4th cousin on the other side of the country fell behind on their financial responsibilities.  

Login to Me Too

Chrisannelee
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get a resolution to this? Thanks
Login to Me Too

ymbb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone in here has been successful at reapplying for a paypal loan again?
I had this error a few months ago, paypal kindly fixed it up for me and now tell me my account is no longer blacklisted due to the admin/needing documentation hold that previously made it decline and  that I can try to reapply. Of course there's no promises that it will offer another loan however, but I'd love to hear if anyone else has been successful again at getting a loan offered again after a past decline...before I go and pay out this bit of the loan that's left and risk this week's funds!

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.