Delay Processing Order Until I Have All Required Information

Simon_45H
New Community Member

Hi,

Apologies, I'm not sure how to title this, so I'd like to explain with a scenario and then see if it can be done through Paypal.

I am selling a picture for £20 - the picture is customizable based on the buyers requirements.

Requirement 1. They need to include an image / picture that will be used for the picture they are purchasing.

Requirement 2. They need to provide a html colour for part of the picture. This can be ANY HTML colour - choice of millions - so I can't list them all as individual products.

I have lots of different pictures with the same options, so it's not possible for me to create individual listings for all of them.

I want them to place the order with me to confirm they want the product BUT I don't want Paypal to take payment from them until I have received all of the correct information to go ahead with the order. When I have all of the required information, I would like to then confirm the order with Paypal so that money can be taken.

Hope the above makes sense.

Is there any way to do this within the Paypal Business Account setup?

As I'm not sure exactly how to describe this to search for it, I'm hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Simon

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.